• We will immunize parents if supplies are available.
• We have a very limited supply of live flu mist, indicated for ages 2-50yr. It will preferentially be given to patients over parents. Please let us know your preference (shot vs nasal mist) when you schedule.
* Read the VIS (vaccine info sheets) below. Print and bring a COMPLETED screening checklist for each person receiving a flu vaccine.
• Patient must be > 6 months to receive the first flu vaccine, then will receive a second dose 4 weeks later
• Those less than 9 yrs should have received 2 flu doses in prior years, or may require 2 this season. We will help determine who needs 2 doses. Anyone requiring 2 doses will be preferentially scheduled for their 1st flu vaccine in Sept.
• You may schedule an appt by calling the office. Vaccines will be given in flu clinic Oct 11th, on any given day such as at a well visit, or nursing only visit (appt slots will be limited).